Press: Hoboken Artists Open Studio Tour - Louise Gale Blog

>> Sunday, October 18, 2009

In 2009, I curated Tiny Lab, a display of my macro/microphotography at the Hoboken Studio Tour. In addition, I offered free microphotos of visitors' tiny objects as a way to share the wonder available all around us if we just look closely enough.

~Adam Saynuk

"...got to check out some inspiring and fun art along the way. One of which was a photographer who was in his studio shooting small objects upclose. The result being a wondrous design which got his visitors guessing. He had huge prints of his work and it was fascinating stuff. He took a photo of my favourite star earrings so will see how that comes out and post it here, when he emails me back!"

Read the Full Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template based on Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP