Hoboken Office of Cultural Affairs: Hoboken To Host 30th Annual Artists Studio Tour

>> Friday, October 22, 2010

In November 2010, I'm again taking part in the Hoboken Studio Tour. Some of the press and blog mentions I received from my participation last year (Tiny Lab art / Tiny Lab show) can be found here with other press articles. This year, I am hoping to offer visitors a different kind of interactivity with my macro/micro photography in a project called Mood Book. An online version of the Mood Book should make it's way to my website in the near future as well.

~Adam Saynuk

I am mentioned as a featured artist in the Hoboken Office of Cultural Affairs announcement about the Hoboken Studio Tour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template based on Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP