Jersey Journal: Adam Saynuk Micro Photography

>> Friday, November 5, 2010

In November 2010, I'm again taking part in the Hoboken Studio Tour. Some of the press and blog mentions I received from my participation last year (Tiny Lab art / Tiny Lab show) can be found here with other press articles. This year, I am hoping to offer visitors a different kind of interactivity with my macro/micro photography in a project called Mood Book. An online version of the Mood Book should make it's way to my website in the near future as well.

~Adam Saynuk

"Adam Saynuk is a photographer with big heart for the little things in life. His micro and macro photography presents everyday objects with a greater magnification to change the way we see them."

"'Mundane objects can be beautiful when viewed this way,' he said. 'We pass these things everyday but we never really look at them.'"


Read the Full Jersey Journal Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template based on Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP