EatBHM article: Pie Lab

>> Tuesday, December 7, 2010

In 2009, I participated in Project M, a workshop for designers wishing to ignite positive social change. We created a community event called Free Pie, which formed the basis for our follow-on project, PieLab. PieLab has been nominated for a James Beard award in restaurant design, named one of the top 10 pie places in the U.S. by Bon Appetit, and continues to serve up social change with a delicious slice of pie.

~Adam Saynuk

Somewhat of an urban legend, I figured if I teased enough of my friends with the notion, I could eventually convince one (or a dozen) to join me in the hour and a half excursion to Greensboro, Alabama. Everyone loves the idea of pie…committing to the journey is a different ballgame.

Read the Full EatBHM Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template based on Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP